Academic Dragon Publishing helps you turn your hefty hardback academic thesis into a handy pocket-sized book.
Our accessible light paperbacks are great for all-important interviews, quickly establishing your academic credentials with your peers and opinions formers as well as sharing with students and academic researchers.
What’s more, your book will be on sale through various online outlets.
We have various publishing packages are available, starting from £750.
These packages include:
- Full project management control over the production of your book.
- Your book will have its own unique International Standard Book Number (ISBN) that identifies and tracks your work when it is sold/marketed in bookstores or online.
- Producing and designing a high resolution front and back cover for your book using assets (images/words etc) you provide.
- Typesetting and laying out the inner pages of your book from your final signed off manuscript.
- PDF proofs for your approval or amendment.
- Marketing and PR strategy and plan including social media.
- Online retail and wholesale distribution to major international retailers such as Amazon, Waterstones, Foyles and Barnes & Noble amongst others as well as UK wholesale distributors Bertram, Gardners and Nielsen.