Contrary to the impression many authors like to give, writing novels and books is often the easiest part of publishing books. After all, in most cases only one person is involved in the process. However, releasing your book to the world is another story. There are two routes. The first is traditional publishing, where the imprint takes the risk and does most, if not all, the production and marketing. The second is the independent, or self-publishing, route, where the writer takes the risk and commissions or does the production and marketing themselves. The latter can be a minefield to navigate, even for experienced writer.
I can help you become a published author.
Various publishing packages are available, starting from £750. These packages include:
- Full project management control over the production of your book.
- Your book will have its own unique International Standard Book Number (ISBN) that identifies and tracks your work when it is sold/marketed in bookstores or online.
- Producing and designing a high resolution front and back cover for your book using assets (images/words etc) you provide.
- Typesetting and laying out the inner pages of your book from your final signed off manuscript.
Our typesetters will professionally layout the interior of your book followed by the cover in high resolution, ready for print.
- PDF proofs throughout the process for your approval or amendment.
- Marketing and PR strategy and plan including social media.
- Online retail and wholesale distribution to major international retailers such as Amazon, Waterstones, Foyles and Barnes & Noble amongst others as well as UK wholesale distributors Bertram, Gardners and Nielsen.